NEET Application Form 2018, Online Application Process, Application Fee
The cbse (central board of secondary education) is going to organize national eligibility cum entrance test (under graduate) in May . Those aspirants who wish to participate in cbseneetug exam can fill & submit the cbse neet application form 2018. The cbse neet ug registration will start in January 2018. In addition, the application form for neet ug will be released in online mode at neet ug official website. Aspirants may also get here details regarding neet registration, neet ug application form process, and eligibility , age limit, and exam dates, neet online form, neet application status andimportant dates.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS programs are done through neet ug entrance exam. The seats are classified in the following categories:-
- All India Quota Seats
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/Private/NRI quota seats in all private medical or dental colleges or any private or deemed university
CBSE NEET UG 2018 Application Form
National eligibility cum entrance test (ug) is a national level medical exam which is organized by CBSE. The cbse will conduct neet exam for aspirants getting admission into MBBS/BDS programs across the country in medical/dental colleges/universities run with approval of MCI (Medical Council of India)/DCI (Dental Council of India). Interested aspirants who want to get admission to MBBS/BDS courses have to apply & appear in neet ug examination. In order to apply for neet exam, aspirants have to first register themselves and then fill up the neet application form. CBSE will publish neet ug 2018 application form through online mode. Before filling the neet ug online application form, aspirants must read the neet eligibility criteria and other important details from cbse official site. Moreover, Aadhar card is compulsory for neet form submission. This is valid for all Indian nationals apart from those who are in Meghalaya, JnK and Assam.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All aspirants of Indian nationality can apply for cbse neet exam. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), NRIs (Non Resident Indians), Foreign Nationals and PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) may also participate in this medical entrance exam.
- The aspirants must have passed 12th class exam with biology/biotechnology, physics and chemistry or other elective subject with subject of English.
- In addition, aspirants must have secured minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category) in PCB subjects
- Moreover, the aspirants who have qualified the B.Sc exam from an Indian University with minimum two of the subjects, chemistry, physics, biology or biotechnology can also apply for neet exam.
NEET 2018 Important Dates
|cbse neet application form starts||January|
|neet application last date||March|
|Download neet admit card||April|
|neet exam date||May|
|Publish of neet omr answer sheet||June|
|Display of neet ug answer key||June|
|neet result date||June|
Documents required filling up cbse neet online application form
Aspirants must keep the following important documents ready while applying and filling neet application form:-
- Personal information
- Academic qualification information
- Scanned images of photograph & signature
- ID proof information
How to fill NEET 2018 Application Form
Interested aspirants should follow given below process or steps to fill up online neet application form:-
Step 1: NEET UG Online Registration
- Aspirants have to log on to cbseneet official site.
- After that, aspirants can download neet ug information broacher & replica of application and then read it to know neet eligibility and other details for submission of neet application form online.
- Now, click on link apply online neet ug.
- Then aspirants need to click on proceed to register for cbse neet ug.
- In neet registration page, aspirants are required to enter the aspirant’s name, father and mother name, category, DOB, gender, nationality, mobile number, email id, select identification type and enter the identification number, etc.
- The aspirants have to create password & security question & answer.
- After that, one time password (OTP) will be sent to the aspirant’s registered mobile number.
- Then, the system will generate neet provisional registration number to the aspirant.
Step 2: Filling of neet application form
- In this step of neet application form, aspirants need to complete the neet ug application form.
- Aspirants need to fill the necessary details as per the provided instructions for official documents of like aspirant name, parents name & DOB is auto generated as per the details given during neet ug registration procedure.
- After that, the aspirants can fill up the necessary details in neet online application form which is given below.
Medium of neet question paper:-
- Aspirants can select their language in which they want to appear the neet paper.
- The aspirants are required to enter the address details. Aspirants can also enter their contact number, email id, etc.
Domicile of Aspirants:-
- Indian origin aspirants need to give their state of domicile as aspirant’s option for the state quota seats is generated based on state code of eligibility.
- In this step of neet application form, aspirants need to fill their guardian or parents educational qualification, annual income and also occupation.
Academic details of aspirants:-
- The aspirants should fill the name and address from where aspirant passed 10th The aspirants can also enter the 10th class board name, year of passing & percentage of scores obtained.
Qualifying exam detail:-
- Aspirants need to enter the detail of the 12th class examination like school name, board, passing year, institution type, address of school and also marks secured in exam, etc.
Filling of state code eligibility:-
- The aspirants need to select the domicile state & from where they have done/pursing their 12th
Select question paper medium:-
- Aspirants are required to select the neet question paper medium in which they want to appear the entrance test.
Select neet exam centre:-
- In this step of neet application form, aspirants have to select the three exam centres from the provided list for appearing in cbse neet ug exam.
Create password for aspirant login:-
- The aspirants should create login id & password for proceeding additional steps of neet application form such as upload photograph, signature & right hand index finger impression and fee payment to generate confirmation page.
To submit the application form for neet ug, aspirants can click on final submission button and then continue for step 3.
Step 3: Uploading of Photograph & Signature
- Aspirants should login by entering the registration number & password.
- After login, aspirants have to complete the neet application form process.
- Then, aspirants should upload the photograph and signature in jpg format.
- The file size of photograph should be between 10 KB & 100 KB.
- The file size of signature should be between 3 KB & 20 KB.
Step 4: CBSE NEET Application Form Fee Payment
- After uploading images in online neet ug application, the aspirants must pay neet online application form fee of Rs. 1400 for General/OBC aspirants and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH category.
- Moreover, the neet ug application form fee can pay through debit card/credit card or net banking/UPI or e-wallet of common services centre & other service providers.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
- After completing the cbse neet application form process, neet confirmation page will generate on the screen.
- Then aspirants should take a printout of the neet ug confirmation page.
Aspirants must preserve the following documents for future purpose:-
- Confirmation page of neet online application form
- Proof of neet application form fee amount paid
- Copy of the system produced self declaration in respect of aspirants from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir who have selected for seats under 15% All India quota.