NEET Syllabus 2018, Download NEET UG 2018 syllabus @ cbseneet.nic.in
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is going to organize the NEET UG 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate) in the month of May 2018. The neet ug 2018 is a national level medical entrance test for admission into MBBS/BDS programs in India in various Medical or Dental colleges/universities run with approval of MCI (Medical Council of India)/DCI (Dental Council of India). Candidates who desire to get admission into UG medical/dental courses have to apply and appear in NEET UG entrance exam. Candidates can also check the neet syllabus 2018 and neet exam pattern 2018 for appearing in the entrance examination.
Those candidates who are planning to appear in NEET entrance examination can read and download neet ug syllabus 2018, cbse neet syllabus 2018, aipmt syllabus 2018, NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018 and neet exam syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NEET UG 2018 Syllabus
The neet syllabus 2018 gives the detail of topics and section covered in NEET UG examination. Those candidates who wish to participate in this medical entrance exam must check the syllabus for NEET UG 2018. In addition, the NEET exam syllabus 2018 is based on the class XI and class XII concepts. NEET UG entrance test will be held in offline mode. CBSE provides the NEET Syllabus 2018 for Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Moreover, NEET UG paper contain total of 180 multiple choice questions from biology, physics and chemistry on the topics of class XI and XII. For better preparation of NEET exam, candidates must know about cbse neet ug syllabus 2018 as well as neet ug 2018 exam pattern. So, candidates have to first check NEET exam pattern 2018.
Exam Pattern of NEET 2018
- CBSE NEET UG 2018 will be conducted in offline pen and paper based mode.
- The NEET entrance exam will comprises of one single paper containing a total of 180 objective type questions from biology (botany and zoology), physics and chemistry.
- 90 question from biology (botany & zoology) and 45 questions each from chemistry & physics.
- Every correct answer will get candidates four marks, whereas -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The total duration of the exam is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- In addition, CBSE will conduct NEET UG 2018 in 8 regional languages such as English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada and Oriya.
NEET 2018 Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology by CBSE
The MCI (Medical Council of India) suggested the following NEET exam syllabus 2018/neet syllabus 2018 for admission into MBBS/BDS programs all over the India. So, candidates planning to appear in CBSE NEET UG exam have to check and download syllabus for National Eligibility Entrance Test or neet core syllabus.
NEET syllabus for Physics:-
Candidates can check neet physics syllabus of class 11th which is given below:
- Physics world & measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & power
- Motion of system of particles & rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Oscillations & waves
- Behaviour of perfect gas & kinetic theory
Candidates can check neet physics syllabus of class 12th which is given below:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & magnetism
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating currents
- Atoms & nuclei
- Dual nature of matter & radiation
- Electronic devices
NEET syllabus for chemistry
The candidates can check neet chemistry syllabus of class 11th which is given below:
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Chemical bonding & molecular structure
- Classification of elements & periodicity in properties
- States of matter: gases & liquids
- Redox reactions
- Some p-block elements
- s-block element
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles & techniques
- Environmental chemistry
The candidates can check neet chemistry syllabus of class 12th which is given below:
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles & processes of isolation of elements
- p-block elements
- d & f block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones & carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
NEET syllabus for biology
Candidates can check neet biology syllabus of class 11th which is given below:
- Diversity in living world
- Cell structure & function
- Structural organization in animals & plants
- Human physiology
- Plant physiology
Candidates can check neet biology syllabus of class 12th which is given below:
- Biology & human welfare
- Genetics & evolution
- Ecology & environment
- Biotechnology & its applications
To download NEET Syllabus 2018/syllabus for neet ug 2018 for biology, physics and chemistry – Click here