NEET PG Application Form 2018
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is going to organize the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2018 for admission into PG Medical courses such as MD/MS & PG Diploma courses for academic session 2018 . Top universities and colleges of the India offer admission into Post Graduate Medical programs on the basis of NEET PG score. NEET PG is the single online computer based test. Candidates are planning for appearing in NEET PG entrance test need to fill the online NEET PG Application Form. The Application Form for NEET PG is released online. Candidates have to make sure they meet the NEET PG eligibility criteria 2018 before filling the NEET PG MD/MS/MDS Registration form. So, interested candidates can apply for NEET PG in online mode on NBE official website.
Candidates can get here information regarding NEET PG Application Form 2018, eligibility criteria for NEET PG NEET PG Notification, important dates of NEET PG 2018 and NEET PG MD/MS/MDS application form process.
NEET PG Important Dates 2018
National Board of education (NBE) has announced the NEET PG important dates along with the Neet pg 2018 notification. So , here candidates can check NEET PG Admit card accessibility date, NEET PG application form start and end date of neet pg application form , NEET PG counselling date , Exam date of NEET PG , NEET PG score card availability date, NEET PG result date, etc.
|Events of Neet pg||Important Dates of Neet pg|
|Neet pg apply Online registration Starts||31st October 2017|
|Neet pg application form final date to register||27th November 2017|
|Download Neet pg Admit card||after complete neet pg online registration|
|Exam held on NEET PG||7th January 2017|
|Official announcement of Neet pg Answer key||January 2018|
|Declared NEET Result for PG||31st January 2018|
|Start NEET PG Counselling||February 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Those candidates who have MBBS/Provisional MBBS degree pass certificate from recognized university/institute and also have completed the 1 year internship on or before 31st March 2018 may apply for the NEET PG .
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
NEET PGentrance test will be conducted in December 2017 at various examination centers. Candidates who wish to appear the NEET PG entrance exam have to register themselves and fill up the NEET PG Application Form . NBE will release the NEET PG online application form at its official site of NBE. It is vital to read NEET PG information brochure before filling the NEET PG application form. The NEET PG online application procedure involves the NEET PG registration 2018; filling of the NEET PG exam application form, select the examination cities, payment of online application fee, etc.
Latest News: Online Registration for NEET PG 2018 had been started.
Click here to fill up NEET PG Application Form 2018
How to fill the NEET PG Online Application Form 2018
NEET PG Application Form will be released in September 2017. Candidates to get MD/MS/PG Diploma admission have to fill & submit the online application for NEET PG before the last date of application. So, candidates can apply for NEET PG though NEET PG 2018 Registration on NBE official site. Also, candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the NEET PG Application Form procedure.
Step 1: NEE PG Registration 2018
- To register to appear the NEET PG exam, candidates go to the NBE official site (edu.in).
- Now click on the online register for NEET PG link.
- Then candidates can enter the captcha and click on begin my registration button.
- After that, the NEET PG online registration page will appear on the screen.
- Then candidates have to first create a profile.
- In this section, candidates need to enter the name, gender, email id, father’s and mother’s name.
- After creating a profile, candidates need to fill up the username, password, secret question, etc to create login id & password.
- Then, candidates should enter the additional contact detail like primary telephone no, secondary telephone no and postal address.
- After that, click on save and continue button to complete the NEET PG Application Form.
Step 2: Upload Image and Signature
- In this step of NEET PG Application Form 2018, the candidates should upload their passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 3: Fill up NEET PG Application Form 2018
- After successfully online registration for NEET PG , the candidates have to select NEET PG from the menu to complete application procedure of NEET PG .
- The NEET PG Application Form will appear on the screen. Then candidates need to fill up the required details in application form.
- Then candidates have to enter the personal information like nationality, category, DOB, Aadhar card details, domicile, minority, MCI (Medical Council of India)/SMC (State Medical Council) registration details, Armed Forces Medical services, etc in online application form for NEET PG.
- Then click on save & continue button.
- Candidates have to enter the academic details such as MBBS exam details, information on their internship, additional education qualification, etc.
Uploading of MCI/SMC certificate & Photo ID:-
- Candidates should upload the image of photo ID and their MCI/SMC certificate online.
Declaration by candidates
- In this step of NEET PG Application Form, the candidates need to click on I accept button to the declaration statement.
- Then click on save & continue button.
Step 4: Schedule the Examination
- In this step of schedule the exam, the candidates need to select exam centre, exam date & slot.
Select location of the examination
- Candidates need to select the preferred location where they would like to appear the entrance test.
- NEET PG will be conducted 41 examination cities across country.
Select test site
- Candidates have to select any exam venue for entrance exam. Also, candidates need to select test centre as per their convenience.
Select date & time
- After selecting the exam venue, candidates need to select the exam date.
- Then candidates are required to select the time for entrance exam.
Step 5: Payment of NEET PG Application Form 2018 Fee
- After filling the NEET PG Application Form 2018, the candidates need to pay the entrance exam fee of Rs. 3750 for General/OBC category and Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PwD category.
- The examination fee can be paid through credit card/debit card or net banking.
Step 6: Confirmation Page
- After payment of NEET PG Application Form 2018, NEET PG confirmation page will display on the screen.
- Then candidates should tale printout of the NEET PG online application form.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card for NEET PG will be sent to the registered email id within 24 hours of NEET PG registration. Also, candidates have to carry the NEET PG hall ticket with them on the day of the entrance examination.